1. There are two main parts of this system: Alarm Pannel(The control host) for setting and checking.
Sensors and extended accessories (Motion sensor, magnetic sensor, wireless siren, solar strobe,smoke detecor, water sensor etc.) for the detecting danger and treads
2. The system is working by wireless RF. When you connect it to wifi, you will get notice from tuya app on your phone. When you put in SIM card in the host, you will get SMS message notice or phone call alert, and you can use SMS code to control it(even without Wifi)
Why Your Clients Need an Alarm System?
1.To prevent danger and threads internally and externally, provide you and your loved ones peace of minds.
2.To monitor their home anywhere
3.Easy installation for everyone, no need wires
4.To extend this system freely when demand increases
How An Alarm System Works?
1. When the sensor is triggered, will send RF wireless signal to receiver to alarm.
2. When you connect it to wifi, you will get notice from tuya app on your phone. When you put in SIM card in the host, you will get SMS message notice or phone call alert, and you can use SMS code to control it(even without Wifi)
3. One Panel can work with up to 499 sensor and extended accessories. Also, These pagers can work with other type of pagers, as long as you pair them into a system. 3. Follow the paring process and pair them into a system so they can work with each other. 4. Also, you can order parts when you demands increase. Or make them into smaller systems.
WIFI GSM TUYA Wireless Alarm System
Smart Wireless system keep client's homes safer from danger and threads
· Door/window sensor to alert open doors
· Motion sensor to detect human motion
· Control pad to control host remotely
· More tuya extended accessories to achieve more functions
· For monitor of home, nursing homes, warehouse etc..
· For intrusion preventing, this system will scare away the intruders by alarm and strobe.
How does an alarm system work?
How to add more accessories?
MoreType of Alarm System Kits for Different Needs
These systems are highly DIY to meet differents.
Pair them as a system so they can work with each other. Or make them into smaller systems.
As a 8-year employee of Daytech elderly solution, I have worked with hundreds of home care providers, medical suppliers and caregiver providers, facilities like hospitals and clinics, nursing home and retirement homes worldwide and help solve their purchasing problems and provide them with professional insight in our industries. My work revolves around being friendly.