Here is everything you need to know about Plugin Pager
What is different about plugin pagers? How plugin pagers work?
What is different?
1. Plugin pager needs to plug in the power socket, so you cannot carry around with it.
2. Plug-in pager can ring/flash to alert caregivers.
3. It is also in your most active places like living room/ kitchens/ bedrooms
How plugin pagers work?
1. When the transmitter is triggered, will send RF wireless signal to receiver to alarm, ring/flash. 2. One transmitter can work with one or multiple receivers, and also multi transmitters can work with one or multiple receivers. Also, plug-in pagers can work with other type of pagers, as long as you pair them into a system. 3. Follow the paring process and pair them into a system so they can work with each other. 4. Also, you can order parts when you demands increase. Or make them into smaller systems.
Why choose it?
1. There is no monthly required, no need to put in batteries.
2. You don't need to carry it around, just set it up in your regular living spaces
3. Plug-in and play, no complex installation
Who might need it? 1. In home care, family members could use it to send out calls without yelling. 2. For caregivers in facilities like nuring homes, retirement homes and caring centers, hospitals and clinicswho need to multi task while taking care of many people.
3. For personals who offer services in sallon, restaurants
Plugin Pager Caregiver Pager for Elderly
More models for your specific request for different solutions
As a 8-year employee of Daytech elderly solution, I have worked with hundreds of home care provider, medical suppliers and caregiver provider, facilities like hospitals and clinics, nursing home and retirement homes,worldwide and help solve their purchasing problems and provide them with professional insight in our industries. My work revolves around being friendly.