Views: 20 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-03 Origin: Site
A Surging and Lasting Market for elderly home care
.65+ elderly: nearly 56 million (US), estimated 94.7 million in 2060
A 65-year old can expect to live another 17 years.
What are Their Concerns?
1. Good health ensures independence, security, and productivity as they age.
2. Unfortunately, millions struggle every day with challenges such as chronic diseases, falls, physical inactivity, oral health concerns,
and behavioral health issues-all of which can severely impact quality of life.
How do These Affect Elderly Daily Lives
1. Limit a person's ability to perform daily activities
2. Cause them to lose their independence
3. Result in the need for long-term care
For your reference: SW05 watch pager
#homecare #FallPrevention #SeniorLiving #caregivers #eldercare #dementia